Happy and Healthy Mind
with Dr. Rozina!
Thank you for showing an interest in being a guest on the Happy and Healthy Mind Show. I’m really looking forward to having you as a guest!
Below, I have included a brief outline of how a typical interview will be conducted, what information you need to provide, and how to reserve your interview slot in my calendar.
How To Prepare for Your Interview
Step 1: Please COMPLETE the GUEST INFO QUESTIONNAIRE and notify my assistant through email ([email protected]) as soon as you have completed the form.
Once we receive your information, closer to the date of the interview, Czarina will send you the link to where we will hold our interview [I use Be.live].
Note: The link she will send is your unique link. Do not share it with others- (Once I was confused when several audiences started showing up as interview guests. It took us some time to figure out that my guest had shared the guest link on her social media).
Step 2: BOOK a time slot: Click here, select an appropriate date and time, and follow the instructions to secure your booking.
Step 3: Like, Share, and Subscribe to our social media channels so you can promote your interview once it goes live. Once we upload your interview later on our social media platforms (links below), we would appreciate you sharing it with your community and database. This serves as a great avenue to showcase your expertise to people who are already getting to know, like, and trust you.
You will also receive an email days before your interview goes live so you can promote it to your audience.
Here are some guidelines to help you prepare for the interview:
- The link for the system check and actual recording are the same. It is a belive.tv link. So please don’t use google meet or zoom links that may get created by error- only use the belive.tv guest link which will be sent to you after you have filled out the Guest Questionnaire.
- Belive.tv works best on the Chrome browser. So please ensure that you have downloaded Chrome if you don’t regularly use it.
- Ensure your camera and microphone are connected properly before our system-check-meeting.
- Ensure that you use headphones during the test and interview, otherwise, the recording doesn’t come out right due to echo from your speakers.
- Please have good lighting coming from the side or front ( not the back) and a clear wall or screen for your background.
- Dress professionally in solid colors.
Instructions for Interview Recording
What questions will be asked in the interview?
The purpose of this podcast is to bring practical tips for mental fitness. We do it thru real life stories. So you can use your own story or one of the clients you helped.
Below are some guide questions to give you an idea about the flow of the interview:
- Why/how did this topic become important for you?
- Before and after story: Can you share the challenges that you (or your client) faced before applying the tools that you’re going to teach us?
- How did your (your client’s) life change after applying all the tools?
- Can you share some of the practical tools with our audience? 10-15 min. Teach in a discussion style, asking questions and engaging. I will be your live audience.
- Do you have a gift for our audience? (value added product – usually a document related to discussed topic) that we can add to our resources and has a link for people to reach you.( if you are an author, give a worksheet or chapter from your book)
- How can people learn more about you and your work? You can share one link of the service or product you want to promote.
- Any final message for our viewers/listeners?
*These are only guide questions. The flow of the interview may vary.
When and where will your interview be published?
The recorded HHM episodes and Special episodes are uploaded on multiple platforms weekly every Saturday at 11am Pacific Time. You can expect your episode to go live within 2-3 weeks after the recording.
You can start promoting these platforms to your audiences by leaving feedback on any of the past episodes you like and then sharing the link on your social media. In that way, your audience can benefit from Happy and Healthy Mind messages ( including yours when it is published)
Below are the links to the platforms where your interview will be published:
Youtube | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Blog | Dr. Rozina Podcast Page | Google Podcast | Red Circle | Apple Podcast | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn
Would you like to watch our previous episodes and learn from our amazing guests?
Here’s the link to our YouTube Channel so you can discover some practical tools for living a happier and healthier life
Thank you! Together, let’s save lives and make a difference in the world!
Dedicated to your health and happiness,