Feeling overwhelmed by all the changes happening in your life during this transition period?
This pandemic season has brought us unexpected changes and challenges in many areas of life. Our old lifestyle suddenly needed to change in order to adapt to the new normal. With all the changes happening around us, it is sometimes inevitable for some of us to feel stressed and react impulsively.
Would you like to learn how to properly respond to stressful situations brought about by these changes so you can turn your stress into success?
In this short video special, I talked about the 90/10 Rule by Stephen Covey which can help you manage the stress that comes with life transitions. What is the 90/10 Rule? The 90/10 principle of Stephen Covey suggests that 10% of life is made up of what happens to you and 90% of life is decided by how you react. While 10% of what happens to us is beyond our control like traffic jams, kids throwing sudden tantrums when we are in the middle of grocery shopping, and certain delays which throw our whole schedule off… the other 90% is different. You determine the other 90%.
How? By your reaction and response to the situation. You cannot control the negative effects of the pandemic and the changes that come with this transition, but you can choose how you let it affect your life. In short, you have the ability to turn any negative or stressful situation into something that would benefit you and the people around you by choosing to respond in a calm and optimistic manner. To learn more about how you can apply the 90/10 rule in your everyday life, watch this video:
What have you learned from the video? Do you have any questions about stress management? I will be happy to answer them. I look forward to hearing from you here: http://bit.ly/HHMForm
If you find this video helpful, share it with people you care about. Here are the links for easy sharing:
By sharing, you will participate in the mission of promoting joy and happiness.
Remember, every day is a new opportunity. Every day presents different changes and transitions. Instead of choosing to feel upset, angry, and just complain about your situation, choose to step back, calm down and then respond with intention so you can make that challenge an opportunity for growth. Dedicated To Your Health and Happiness,